Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Video is always better than pictures!

Hey all, Now I know you’re all pretty anxious to see your loved ones again so we’re so excited to share with you a little video of the first few days of our trip. There’s footage from our first airport adventures all the way through our first trip into Vyf Rand. I hope seeing everyone's smiling faces (except maybe in the airports) will help you know they're having a wonderful time and not miss them too much. If you'd like to watch it just click here or on the video link under the Links menu. If you'd like to download it, right click on the link and click Save Target As. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

15 Comments:

At Tue Jul 05, 05:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely fabulous and amazing! It is wonderful to see all the joy on everyone's faces. I am overwhelmed.

Bonnie boo-stop sleeping and send us a comment
We miss you
Love Mom & Dad (Linda & Paul)

 
At Tue Jul 05, 06:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the video is amazing....and hear i still sit crying!!! thanks so much!! Denise

 
At Tue Jul 05, 08:46:00 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

We are receiving the greatest gifts just seeing you all in Africa....working and playing with the children! Thank you so much for the videos, photos, and communication! The chicken dance---great!! Don't forget the Hokey-Pokey and YMCA next! Love to all!

 
At Tue Jul 05, 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

One more thing.....are Jason and Dave camping out with the girls???
Hahahahahahaha!!!!! They love musicians!

 
At Tue Jul 05, 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandi - Thinking of you and sending all the best of everything I can muster mentally! I can't wait to hear all about this trip! I actually head off to Kansas on Saturday and will be teaching the "Mambo" in an interest session - thought you might get a kick out of that! HA!!!!
Love you!
Annette

 
At Wed Jul 06, 12:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 questions...will I ever watch the video and not cry? I'm so proud, happy, sad, jealeous, amazed..all at once.

secondly - is that Dieter in the video chatting between Darin and Mike? We hear so much about Dieter and Joan - would request a picture. Thanks
Karen

 
At Wed Jul 06, 02:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam: Just want to let you know that they did not take me to Margueritas. Have extra rain would like to send some along if I can arrange it with the man upstairs. Enjoy your experience. Gram

 
At Wed Jul 06, 05:17:00 AM, Blogger musicv said...

Hi Sandi WOW!! WOW!! and WOW!! what beautiful children! It is incredible seeing you playing and worshipping with your new friends! I am crying seeing that video - thank you for sharing it and keep them coming! Hi to everyone else on the trip and God bless you all ! Val and Carla

 
At Wed Jul 06, 12:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from RI to Diandre and Adria! I absolutely LOVED the video! What a great adventure for all of you. We'll be watching for more and will continue to keep you all in our thoughts and prayers, love CeeWee and Ray

 
At Wed Jul 06, 06:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mich!! Hey Kara i hope ur having lots of fun!!!
byebye

Meaghan

 
At Wed Jul 06, 06:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kara & Michelle-
Looks like a wonderful experience- I liked the Video
Enjoy every minute

xo

Kathy

 
At Wed Jul 06, 09:04:00 PM, Blogger Kim Duncan said...

Hey Mom
i just showed Mallory and Lauren the video and they liked it a lot!!! coolness !!! ;)

 
At Thu Jul 07, 04:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy Jaime,
It looks like you are havin the time of ur life can't wait ill you get home(u hav to tell me bout everything)!!!
By the way the video was GREAT!!

~~Lov ya,
Allison!

 
At Thu Jul 07, 06:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
The video was amazing it looks like your having the time of your life. I wish I could be there with you!!! I miss you all lots and lots. Thinking and praying for you often!!!! Love you all

Lindsey

 
At Sat Jul 09, 12:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaimie ,
It looks like you are having so0o0o0o much fun. miss you a bunch!!

Love always,

Uncle John,Aunt Jen,Allison, Katelyn,and Charlene

P.S. Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home